Your Arc of the Triangle Employment Specialist will:
- Meet with you to learn about your skills, abilities and interests to help you find a job.
- Work with you to create a resume and build interview skills.
- Advocate to find potential job opportunities.
- Take you to meet employers and help you through the application and interview process.
- Provide you with a job coach to provide on the job training to ensure maximum independence and success.
- Assist you with transportation training if needed.
- Monitor your work and progress.
- Help you to become part of the work team.
- Provide long term supports and follow-up as needed.
It's easy to get started!
By being referred through VR:
548 Smith Level Road
By being referred through VR Services (ages 22 and older)
4900 Waters Edge Dr
Raleigh, NC 27699
FOR EMPLOYERS: The Arc of the Triangle supports the principle that all people with intellectual and developmental disabilities [I/DD] should have the opportunity to work in their communities.
- People with I/DD are reliable and dedicated employees
- Customer loyalty increases - people feel good spending money at a business that supports the community
- Workplace diversity
- Tax credit and other government resources
- Community Awareness
- No-cost job candidate pre-screening - offering the best possible candidate
- On the job training assistance - setting up new employees for success
All Employment Services participants are subject to The Arc’s policy on non-discrimination. Participation is not based on race, color, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, or any other consideration protected by federal, state, and local laws.