Questions? Call 919-533-8024 or email our Recruiter!
Why Direct Care Work?
- You are ready for a new challenge!
- You will get great experience for fields like Social Work, Special Education, Physical/Occupational therapy and more
- You will experience a variety of work settings
- You get job security and do not need a higher degree to get started
- You will feel good about the work you are doing
We need hard-working, empathetic individuals to come join our team.
Who: Friendly, caring, energetic, and reliable individuals who are passionate about working with children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities [IDD] and autism. Candidates will be matched with participants based on several factors.
What: Provide supports and services to children and adults with IDD & autism.
How: Help participants meet their individual goals through skill-building, job coaching, personal care, and community involvement. Training and supervision provided.
When: Our participants have a variety of needs and schedules so we can offer part time positions filling a myriad of shifts throughout the week.
Where: Services are community based, at work and in the home. All across the Triangle
Why: Personal growth and self satisfaction, while helping others.
Triangle Disability & Autism Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.