Treating children and adults with I/DD and autism for anxiety, depression and other mental health concerns.
Our therapeutic services will help you to:
learn how to advocate for yourself
regulate your emotions
improve social interaction
cope with challenging behaviors
manage dual diagnosis
Supporting families in coping with the disability, self-care, and life balance.
Our therapeutic services will help you help to:
develop self-care routines
foster good communication
advocate for not only your child, but yourself
cope with anxiety and uncertainty
focus on unique issues faced by siblings
Who do we serve:
Individuals (12 & up)
Family (parents, siblings, and whole families)
5121 Hollyridge Drive, Suite 100
Raleigh, NC 27612
Private Pay Rates
$125 for Initial Assessment (90 Minutes) [$110 Arc of the Triangle members*]
$95 for 60-Minute Therapy Session [$85 Arc of the Triangle members*]
Not a member? Join today! Memberships start with as little as a $15 donation.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
WE NOW ACCEPT SOME PRIVATE INSURANCE PLANS!
Oxford, Oscar Health and United Healthcare ask for more information!
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment. Checks should be made payable to "The Arc of the Triangle"
Your appointment is time we have set aside for you. As a courtesy, if you are unable to meet at this scheduled time, we ask that you contact us at least allow 48 hours in advance. If you do not attend your appointment or do not cancel within 24 hours of your scheduled time, you will be required to pay $50.
*Active membership will be confirmed at time of appointment.
- To accept Medicare, Medicaid and private health insurance.
- To provide provide Specialized Consultative Services through the Innovations waiver in the Cardinal Innovations Healthcare & Alliance Health Plan catchment areas.
- To offer Group Therapy.
The law protects the relationship between a client and a psychotherapist. Information cannot be disclosed without written permission.
- Suspected child abuse or dependent adult or elder abuse, for which I am required by law to report this to the appropriate authorities immediately.
- If a client is threatening serious bodily harm to another person/s, I must notify the police and inform the intended victim.
- If a client intends to harm himself or herself, I will make every effort to enlist their cooperation in ensuring their safety. If they do not cooperate, I will take further measures without their permission that are provided to me by law in order to ensure their safety.